Monday, July 27, 2015

The Simple Things


Brian Rooney, Home Based Business Coach Success in any area of life comes down to just doing the simple things and being consistent. Set Your Goals. Take Consistent Action. To make this easier to understand, let me share a couple examples from my own world and how I approached them, today: Goal: Get down to ______ pounds.  Actions taken today: Made fresh organic fruit and vegetable juice. Actions taken today: Went to the gym. Actions taken today: Will order lean meal, tonight (grilled chicken and veggies). Results, so far: I ve lost 50 pounds. I want to lose 20 more so I will just keep taking the above daily action steps. Goal: Build Business to include _____ customers. Actions taken today: Advertise. Actions taken today: Follow up with prospects. Results, so far: Added new customers and helped some team members do the same. I didn t share my specific numbers because I don t want anyone to get focused on that. I set those numbers to achieve my own objectives. For one person, my goal
http://iambrianrooney.com/the-simple-things/

No comments: