Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Email Marketing and Time Freedom

It's 4AM and I'm about to go to bed but I was just thinking about what a great weekend I just had.

As a freelance musician, I enjoy playing with a variety of groups around the Houston area. I had the privilege and pleasure of playing in the Wood's Edge Christmas concert this past weekend in The Woodlands and just had a GREAT time doing it.

Every once in a while, I'd chuckle to myself because I would remember that while I was out scratching my "musician itch", my AutoResponder was handling my Email Marketing tasks for me .... generating new leads and following up with existing prospects.

Email Marketing literally brings in sales 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Go ahead ... ask me again why I love Email Marketing with TrafficWave.net AutoResponders!

2 comments:

Jaxon said...

There are so many ways of marketing, among which
email marketing campaign
is considered as a booming way of marketing. You can do this kind of marketing at any time you prefer.

Gallo Sane said...

Hello Brian Roony it is very important to mention that I'am eager and interested with this Autoresonder you taught me during this training period and I hope to continue with you and I'am minded to know how to make Autoresponder for my blog that I started this days and the capture page for it and thank you a lot for your fair and helpeful
best regards gallo yero sane