Here's a quick way to add a subscrption form for your TrafficWave.net AutoResponder to your blogger blog.
1) Log in to your back office at http://www.trafficwave.net/login.html
2) Go to the AutoResponder you want to work with.
3) Click "Capture Pages".
4) Click "Generate Capture Page Form Data (HTML)".
5) Click "Select All" and copy the form code in the window.
6) In a new browser window, log in to your blog.
7) Under "Settings" click the "Layout" Tab.
8) Click "Add A Gadget".
10) Enter a Title (This will appear on your blog)
11) Paste the subscription form code in to the big text field.
12) Click "Save".
Feel free to make any edits by going back to your new Gadget. It will be labeled as the title you typed in when you set it up.