Thursday, October 30, 2008

How To Build Your Email Marketing List

How To Build Your Email Marketing Lists

Ok... so here's the thing: There are a LOT of ways to start building email marketing lists. I'd like to see how many we can come up with together. I'll start with a few and then you jump in and share yours. Sound like fun?

  1. Get a free blog (like this one) and add a subscription form. I just copied and pasted the form code from my TrafficWave.net back office and added it to my blog here in the "Dashboard" section. (over on the right)
  2. Get involved in some of the relevant online forums such as WarriorForum. The key is to participate in the discussions in a professional and relevant manner and add links to your profile. This helps create "backlinks" to your sites.
Ok... who's next?

No comments: